3,231 people attend the 2013 BREAD Nehemiah Action to launch a campaign to make Columbus a "Welcoming City" by:
• Expanding Medicaid for 50,000 Franklin County residents and 275,000 Ohioans
• Implementing Restorative Justice Circles to divert non-violent juvenile offenders
• Hold Columbus City Schools accountable to keep kids in school
• Challenge law enforcement to implement best practices to repair relationships with immigrant and minority communities.
• Support strong small businesses that will be the backbone of underserved areas